Using this post, I’ll illustrate how to find Provisioning profile area from XCode 5.
1. Open XCode -> Preferences ( as illustrated below )
2. Switch to Accounts tab & Click on the + button ( bottom-left – as illustrated in following image ) & select ‘add an apple-id’.
3. Add an Apple ID credentials as illustrated below.
4. Click ‘View Details’ button on bottom-right corner.
5. As illustrated in following image one can explore all certificates & provisioning profiles associated with the profile.
6. Jump to your ‘Project/Target settings’ & first select Identity & then Provisioning profile.