Hello all here list of the Rules for called web service is into proper manner or upto mark.
- Web service send into POST Manner
- Data pass into row type
- Web service function name meaningful
- send and retrieve data only in string type
- Not uses space into key name rather then space uses “_”(underscore)
- Use restful web services
- use camel type function name
- Never pass “NULL”,”null” or “nil” into data receive and data pass
- Send appropriate error code and error message
- Send and receive data in JSON form
- When work with Date and Time then always use GMT 0 Time.
- Send or receive needful information into Array or Dictionary form using JSON encoding
- Use Token or any encryption standard for send a request and response in web service
- Adding Version number for add more ease to identify like V1,V2,V3
- Send image from application to server that time send only base64 string of image
Contribute if any missing rule let me know I will add into my list.